THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT - PLEASE CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org before booking - we need to ensure you are part of the guest list.
TRUFFLES & CHAMPAGNE
MAKE YOUR OWN TRUFFLES
Learn how to make your own Truffles, all while having a glass of Vegan Friendly Sparking Wine/Champagne. It is produced in the Traditional Method from Estate Grown grapes in the Niagara Peninsula.
Your Truffles will be made from our in-house Vegan Mylk Chocolate which is produced by our own Head Chocolate Maker. Her creative skills have recreated some of the most wonderful truffle flavors that are truly Vegan and healthy for those that have dietary restriction whether for personal reasons or medical.
Having fun with chocolate can be easy, when you have someone teaching you the right way to make a Truffle. Here is what you will learn;
1- How to roll your truffle
2- How to temper your coating for the truffle
3- How to coat your truffle
4- Which topping to use
5- How to cover them with your topping
You will leave with a box of your own hand made Truffles and some unique chocolate making skills: and of course, some history about Chocolate.
Join us as an individual or as a group, meet new people and have a fun filled 90 minutes.
- Champagne will be monitored for safety purposes by our smart serve staff.
- No refunds for this course - you can give your ticket to someone else.
- Must be 19years of age or older.
- Course will take place at our Burlington Chocolate Factory
- 1016 Sutton Drive Unit C10 Burlington Ontario L7L6b8
- Champagne is Vegan friendly, and our items made inhouse are vegan, organic, gluten free and refined sugar free.