Much like the fruit that produces good WINE, CACAO beans need favorable soil, hot weather and the proper fermenting process to achieve the desired CHOCOLATE profile. So why not pair the two together and see what happens!
We have paired some of our best Vegan Bean to Bar Chocolate with some of the best Vegan Friendly wine from the Niagara Area. Not an easy task, as Dark Chocolate and Wine, both having strong profiles like to be noticed.
……BUT….., we believe Our Master Chocolate maker with the help of various wine coinsures has put together the perfect pairing for you to experience and enjoy.
You will send 2 hours pairing wine and chocolate, snacking and discussing. Meeting new friends or talking with old friends. There will be 16 people at each tasting so you can compare notes and ask questions.
The Bean to Bar Chocolate
BELIZE, DOMINICAN, MADAGASCAR, PERU, PHILIPPINES, THAILAND.
The recommended wine
CAB FRANC, CAB FRANC D, ICE WINE, LA PENNA, PINO GRIS, PINO NOIR D, REISLING AS. Vegan friendly wine from Cave Springs Vineyard.
Join us as an individual or as a group, meet new people and have a fun filled 120 minutes.
- Wine will be monitored for safety purposes by our smart serve staff.
- No refunds for this course - you can give your ticket to someone else.
- Must be 19years of age or older.
- Course will take place at our Burlington Chocolate Factory
- 1016 Sutton Drive Unit C10 Burlington Ontario L7L6b8
- Wine is Vegan friendly, and our items made inhouse are vegan, organic, gluten free and refined sugar free.